Saturday, January 30, 2021

Mom's 90TH!

What a successful party... I'm exhausted!

This morning I was just pondering... when can I just sleep until noon? Or get up when I want to? So, it was another early morning... 

Mom had a shower and I finished gathering all the CDs and items together.

While Mom watched Little House, I went for a run! It was nice and warm, but a bit windy!

I took a quick shower and we loaded up the car and Mom and Isaiah went for the massage.

I came back home for a few more items and Alan dropped me off at the restaurant, so I can decorate!

People were fairly on time and we started promptly at 5pm!

The games were great... and the food was delicious. They even had milk shakes so people ordered those! The total was 250US$. Plus the party favors and prizes were about 350US$! Everyone had so much fun! Another miracle was that Annie's cards arrived! On a Saturday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've started the book of Exodus. Moses' parents were Amram, exalted nation and Jochebed, God's glory. Here, these individuals lived in a nation that didn't exalt the Creator God nor were the Israelites an exalted nation. Yet, these individuals seemed to be named to speak of a better future! Their parents looked beyond the present situation. And so, that faith was in Moses' parents as they made the 'ark' and set it in the Nile where it was found by the princess and her maidens. That's a suitable definition of faith -- to look beyond ones present situation! I need faith!

Seek Him First!


 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so so much for the wonderful 90th birthday party for mom !!! I could not respond as I was in bed all day WHAT a great daughter you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the great daughter... I just know how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete