Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Feeling A Bit Exhausted!

I'm so thankful that I only had one hour of tutoring this afternoon... No morning and evening Bible studies. I had plenty to do as I reserved the restaurant and went over the order for the people who will be joining the party on Saturday. 

Then I went in search of gift certificates. McDonald's -- no gift certificates. 7/11 -- no gift certificates.  PX Mart -- sold out of gift certificates. Carrefour -- YEAH! I also bought a few bottles of wine. And on Friday, I have a few more items to purchase from Costco! I am expanding my games to include a 'price is right' element!

I did go for a run and it was much warmer than I had expected. So when I finished the run, the watch said that I needed 3.5 days for recovery! That was a first!

Isaiah had his paid internship and Abby worked at Lifting Hands Network. She needs the money as she wants to scooter around the island! I think it's not exactly comfortable... and I don't advice it due to the Covid alert here in Taiwan!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Someone sent me a devotional about Moses, which I thought was very interesting, since I am working on my talk for Sunday! "Moses had to go from the 'i am' to surrender to the 'I AM'!" God refined Moses and through the process, he walked with God, not a 'dial-on-the-fly' kind of relationship, not a random, hit and miss relationship, but a rock solid relationship with God. 

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment