Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Good News & No Run Today...

Even though the weather was absolutely splendid for running, I had set this day aside to do message prep. So, with the nice warm sun and light breezes outside, I sat in front of the computer... Good news... I got a lot done.

Another good news... Isaiah already heard back from University of Bath, UK that he got accepted. That was fast! The tuition for the master's degree is about 22,000 pounds, room and board will be about another 10,000 pounds, so we're looking at 32,000 pounds. This is not his first choice, but they sure responded quickly. We will write to ask how much scholarship they are willing to offer as we wait for his two first choices: University of Edinburgh and Warwick University. These two are also in the UK. 

We are almost finished with Finals' Week... The kids are busy with preparations for their last few projects, papers or exams. I started tutoring one of my students today and we are working on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 12:12 -- Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer... 

That's the text for my message on 1/31! 



I hope the verse encourages you as well!

Seek Him First!



3 comments:

  1. I actually don't know... I think it's about 40,000US$! For the year -- room and board and tuition.

    ReplyDelete