Thursday, January 7, 2021

A Very Cold Cold Cold Day

It was so cold that I was actually glad that it was a non-running day! It was cold and raining!

I had plenty to do as tutoring went from 12:45 to 5:05! CONTINUOUS!

I love the students, so that's always fun!

Before tutoring, I went out on my scooter, freezing... getting fruit and food items at the traditional market. I also dropped off Abby's phone as the screen went dark and she had just replaced it about four months ago. 

Mom was home right on time... and she enjoyed her dinner!

I was starving, too... 

Alan, Isaiah and Abby were all home as it's the week before finals. No practice and Alan is 'injured' so he didn't go to his usual faculty and staff basketball night!

I did a load of laundry... I have to wash my mom's hand towels and handkerchiefs... 

In the news... America... I am not going to comment on that... I can only pray -- God have mercy! The nation as a whole needs to return to its foundation!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God is so good... and He is always in control... He is faithful... He is just... Hide under the wings of the Almighty!

Seek Him First!

 


2 comments: