Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Bible Study, Fast Run and Tutoring!

The day started early... with nice weather... cold but no rain!

I had cooked already for my Bible study, so I headed over at 10am. We talked about the accusing tongue. Revelation 12:10 was one of the verses we looked at! Don't let our tongue be used to accuse others...


We finished at 1pm and I came home, quickly put everything away, changed into my running clothes and went for a quick run! I had tutoring starting at 2pm but I asked the student to start at 2:15! After a quick shower, I was in front of the computer... ready, set, GO!

At 5:07 the phone rang and Mom was one minute away. I had to end but we were not finished. So, we will have one more session on Thursday!

No Bible study this evening... Mom ate dinner and had a shower... She needed one... 

Alan was home at 8:20... limping, but feeling much better. The stronger pain killers and muscle relaxants are helping!

Daily Lovely Insight:
What questions should we ask instead of accusing others? Questions that would help clarify and better understand the person's motive. When God confront Adam in Genesis 3:9-12, He approached Adam and asked him some pertinent questions... We need to learn to do the same!

Seek Him First!


2 comments: