Monday, January 25, 2021

Got So Much Done!

I spent the morning cooking... I made a special rice plus orange chicken as everyone loved it so much. I then baked a 'pie/cake' with bananas... so delicious.

When that was finished, I worked on finishing the ppt before going for a run! Just an hour... 

I had tutoring, plus my Improv class. I will speak up for Jesus next week... the class was talking about 'religion' and I should have shared my testimony. Please pray as there are no believers in my class.

I got home and started tidying up... That's what I don't like -- coming home to a messy house. I left the house at 4:30, so there were things to clean up for Mom and the kitchen and putting away all the food and wiping down all the counters. Everyone was watching TV! They are all on vacation mode... I don't know if I have that mode!

I also made the game for Mom's birthday party and will go shopping for the raffle gifts tomorrow! On Friday, I have to buy a cake from Costco and drop that off at Mom's Elderly Center! I wanted them to celebrate there as Mom considers many of them as her 'best friends'! 

I also need to book the restaurant. There will be about 17 of us! I will ask the restaurant if we could bring our own dessert plus some drinks... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've finished my prep for Moses and this verse is one reason why Moses is my favorite OT person:

Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. 

I don't want to live until I'm 120. But I pray that my vigor will be unabated and that my mind will be clear like Moses when God takes me home!

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. YOU will be charging up the hill all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean I will be running across the Jordan River, straight into the arms of God! That's a wonderful thought!

    ReplyDelete