Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Another CHILLY Day!

The sun came out, but the temperature went down!

We were out of printing paper so I had to make a run to Carrefour. While there, I checked on their Manager's Special and picked up gifts for two of my Bible study gals. They are celebrating their 60th birthday. 

I had to tutor from 2:30 to 3:30 and the ride was so cold... I did go for a quick run beforehand... 

And yes, tonight, I had my Bible study. We started the evening at a hot pot restaurant and then finished with our study at the conference room of the complex where one of the gals live. It was really close by, which made it so convenient!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What is your part in this season of your life? That was one of the questions in our study tonight! 

Who is influencing you in this season? What kind of influence does this person exert? The study listed many kinds... and those who had positive influencers stayed close to God... and on the other other hand, those who didn't turned away from God.

We had a fabulous study... 

I leave those questions for you to ponder!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment