Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Getting Used to It...

What am I getting used to? My new MAC... 

I kept this day 'free' to work on three different messages.

Alan and I also went to our old house to look as our tenants are moving out, maybe by the middle of February. We told them to take their time! They are leaving us a great dining room table. We love that one, so we will most likely switch the one we have here for that one! That would be so great. We also have many dining room chairs there. So, we will probably bring over some chairs and do a switch. We might have to ask the movers to do that as Alan can't move things just yet because of his back.

We then went over to Shihlin as Alan needed name tags, notebooks and pens for his special high school class tomorrow. Abby will be his TA. He did such a great job this past summer that they've asked him to do it again, but this time for a 6-hour block.

We came home and I started to work on my talks. And Suz sent an email and asked about hooking up via Zoom as I will be using that to do a talk on 2/6. How fun to video chat with her!

When that was finished, I got Mom's dinner ready and went out for a run. The weather was splendid, but my legs were not. I did not feel like I wanted to keep running. I was so glad to be home.

I had a free evening... relatively free. I didn't have to tutor and even though my Improv teacher had a show tonight, I decided not to go. It was going to be down in the southern part of town. It was nice just to be home... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Be patient in tribulation... I just found out not only the M1 chip makes things faster, but Isaiah's new phone had a lightning recharging cord... The sole purpose - SPEED! Then Taiwan is pushing for 5G. The sole purpose - SPEED! So, I've concluded that the world is completely contrary to the word of God. The Bible wants us to be still. The world tells us to RUSH. The Bible tells us to look out for others. The world tells us to look out for yourself. The Bible tells us to worship the Creator. The world tells us to worship the created beings. I can go on and on... To be patient, I have to fight against the values of the world. I think that's one thing I want to work on this year! To be patient in all circumstances... 

Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment