Saturday, January 16, 2021

From Sunny to Chilly!

Mom was up every hour, going to the bathroom last night... She was playing with the light switches and flushing the toilet... But the good thing was -- she stayed in bed until 10am! I got up for my time with God and went back to sleep! Then when I heard the bathroom flushing at around 10, I got up. Mom had her shower and her meal and watched Little House. Alan and Isaiah came home and I went for a run! The weather was quite warm, but windy.

I came home and took a quick shower.

Mom finished her second episode and we were out the door. Without the help of the kids, I had to find parking and walk Mom over to the massage place! I was able to park in a very tight space! When we got out of the car, it had turned CHILLY!

Mom had her massage from 2:30-4:30 and I ran errands. I got my glasses adjusted, bought fruit, looked for a couple of kitchen gadgets and then had a scalp treatment! I bought bubble milk tea at Coco for everyone and picked Mom up!

I again made her walk back to the car... slowly!

We came home and she had dinner and was in bed by 7pm!

Isaiah came back and he had permed his hair. It looks so great. Perfect for the start of his winter vacation job!

We were going to go to Costco to buy his new cell phone, but we didn't know if they'd have it in stock at the store! So, we didn't go... I'll take Mom to RT Mart tomorrow as she loves going out!

This evening was our weekly family time!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

I was reading the account of Abram and how he built three altars... An altar marks the spot where God speaks or leads in a certain way. It's a reminder of His promises. Do you have any 'altar' to remind you to God's faithfulness and goodness? I think if you are married, each time you look in the eyes of your spouse, you should be reminded... 

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment