Monday, January 4, 2021

Prayer Answered!

I am ecstatic to report that MOM SLEPT, waking up only to go to the bathroom! No yelling for us to get up... No talking non-stop at night... No playing with the light switches or flushing the toilet... Ahhh... How wonderful to sleep for all of us!

Isaiah helped to steam clean the floor this morning before he headed off to school... because of Mom's other nasty habit... I bought the cleaner at the second hand sale and found the disposable cloth. It wasn't cheap, but it makes cleaning so much easier! Totally worth the money!

Alan's back and groin are still not right... he walks like a very old person, hunched over... We had to push him around all weekend in the wheelchair! When the Lord heals him, he needs to resist the temptations of overdoing it with his workouts and sports... His hamstring was well... and then he went and played tennis, stretched, worked out and ran... So, last Wednesday, he was 'hurt' again... He went to the doctor this evening! The simple cure is: STOP OVERDOING IT with the sports!

This afternoon, I tutored from 2-5 after returning from a run... the weather was absolutely perfect. This evening I had tap dancing... and we had an informal rehearsal... I need to start cramming and memorize the routine! Saturday is the performance!

Oh... I bought another item from the second hand church sale: a crock pot. I used it to make Mexican food... very yummy. The 'high' is more like 'low', but it works... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Prayer is powerful... when someone asks, "Who else can I do besides praying?" I tell them, "Start with praying... and end with praying... Praying is the power beyond anything you can do!"



Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that Alan is not feeling too good & I keep praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep praying... He can barely walk... Hopefully, by not playing sports, the muscle has time to repair itself!

    ReplyDelete