Saturday, January 23, 2021

Very Busy and Warm Day!

While Mom was still asleep, I went out to run a few errands. Alan and Isaiah had already taken off for the tennis tournament that Isaiah is playing in. 

I came home and Mom was up. So, she had a shower and then ate and watched Little House. 

I made her go for a walk. 

In the afternoon, Abby and Mom had their massage, which Mom always enjoys. I went for a run! Just a quick one hour!

Then Mom walked around the block. She has gained weight!

What was I busy with? Trying to get three ppt ready... and prepare for the translation of the message tomorrow!

This evening after Mom went to bed, I rode the scooter out to drop off test papers!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I finished another notebook... I read the entries from August and that was when I got shingles... and wanted to sleep all day... How thankful that the LORD healed me! 

It's good to write daily... I don't write anything profound, but it's wonderful to reflect on the goodness of God. So, I have an entire drawer filled with finished notebooks... 

If anyone says they don't hear from God, I think they should read the Bible. God has written to us... and the Word of God is filled with such beautiful reminders of His constant love and abiding goodness, just like the verse from yesterday's post!

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structureFRONTLINERS - Psalm 67:1-2 1 God be merciful unto us, and... | Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment