Friday, January 8, 2021

Date & Family Night!

I had to pick up things from friends for donation. Again, our car was completely packed again. We went and got two boxes and this evening packed everything!

Alan and I had a nice date in between all the pick up! We went to the ShrDa Area and found a small noodle shop and also bought milk tea and desserts!

We got back and it was cold... but I went out for a run. Abby was home and helped with Mom... 

Alan said he thinks the LORD has healed him!

This evening we had our Family Time! And then watched The Incredibles 2!

Daily Family Insight:


This verse spoke to me this morning... I know my Redeemer will stand upon the earth at last... At the end of time, He will stand to judge! And His judgement will be perfect and righteous!

Seek Him First!




2 comments:

  1. Good news for Alan, trust in God for complete healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... He was feeling a bit of pain again tonight... It can be because of the cold weather. Are you using a heating pad?

    ReplyDelete