Monday, August 24, 2020

Abby Passed Her Tests!

Yes, we now have a fourth driver in this family! Abby passed with a 95 on the written... but she barely passed for the course test and road test. But she PASSED and that's what's important! YIPPY!

I tutored this morning and rested in the afternoon before teaching at NSB.

Isaiah had his internship all day plus tutoring this evening.

Alan had basketball practice and then he went to the spa!

Abby after passing, came home, rested and then went to play basketball!

It was hot all day... not a drop of rain... and Padres won! And flooding in China!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Corinthians 16:14 Let All That You Do Be Done in Love - Free ...
Paul concluded I Corinthians with this thought. I Cor. 16:14. Of course, I Corinthians is also famous for the "Love Defined" passage! But I think this is an interesting thought... All that I do? All done in love? Love to motivate my actions and words? If every believer followed this one verse, I can see why Jesus said that they will know us by our love. I can see why the early church influenced and invaded all of the Roman empire within the first 400 years of Christ's resurrection!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 — Verse of the Day for 01/30/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment