Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I Have Decided!

Yes, I'm going with the second hand 11 year old 100cc scooter! I don't want a new one that can be stolen or scratched. With this one, I can most likely ride it until I go home to Jesus!

The mechanics will put a basket in the front for me for free... do an overall maintenance check and oil change! Plus all taxes and insurance will be paid for! I forgot to say that there are new tires and what else? Anyhow, I'm glad I bought it... It will be a blessed scooter... BLUE... I think that will be its name! Alan has Jet Blue. Abby now rides Big Blue. Isaiah's is the Falcon. And of course, you remember my 50cc -- Yabadaba-Do-Something!

I had tutoring this afternoon... but before then I was riding back and forth. I rode Alan's scooter and it was weird. It turned out his tires were bare. So they had to be changed. I left that at the scooter place and went and rode Abby's as hers was fixed. I dropped of my ID and chop and headed to tutoring! When that was finished, I went and bought milk and things, got gas for Abby and wiped it down! The brakes are great! I'm so glad we got them changed!

I got home and did dinner prep and Mom was home.

Alan wanted to look for KTape, so I got on line and searched. NOTHING! I then found the original recipe from the store back when we went there some five years ago!

This evening, I ran to pick up the scooter... Did that twice. First to pick up Alan's scooter and then for my scooter. That was my evening run!

Daily Lovely Insight:

December 12th: Bible Meditation for 2 Chronicles 13 | Free Daily ...

June 14th, 18 God Helps the Powerless - Daily Radio Bible

2015 09 27 When Will We Wake Up? (2 Chronicles 36:15–17) - YouTube

God is patient towards all people, wanting all to come to Him! He stands ready to help, if we would but humble ourselves and seek His face and trust His ways!

Seek Him First!
Thy Strong Word - Proverbs 19 "Better is a Poor Person Who Walks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment