Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thunder Showers!

I tutored this morning and then ventured out when the thunder showers started.

I love raining days... but I think I over exerted myself... just from a simple walk!

I mailed a small package to Annie and updated Isaiah's post office account book. He got paid for a translation project he finished. Then I went to pay Isaiah's phone bill. I had bags to drop off at the Carrefour bag recycling pins, so I walked over there. I saw a few items on special, so I bought those. I got back in a little over an hour and I had to lay down. 

I had tutoring this afternoon and then Mom was home!

I had dinner prepared and Isaiah came home!

Abby went with Alan for his basketball tournament. After they came home, they went over to the pool as Alan needed the cold spa for his sore muscles. He has more games tomorrow and throughout the weekend!

After Mom went to bed, I found an old Columbo movie via YouTube and watched it!

Isaiah and Abby both had tutoring!

I hope to go to bed early tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 42 - NIV & KJV - DailyVerses.net
Another great reminder today... My soul needs to long for God...

Seek Him First!
Faithful In Christ — Proverbs 19:21 (NLT) You can make many plans, but...

2 comments: