Saturday, August 22, 2020

Rain!

I had a slow morning...

I cut Mom's hair... and then as she had breakfast, I tidied up around the house, as I had to sweep the floor from her hair cut!

Annie and James talked to Mom, which was great as I didn't have the energy all week to get them connected on the iPad!

Alan was watching Padres baseball and Abby and I took off, as she wanted to get her hair dyed and I just went for a hair wash. Yes, I got coupons.

I got back and Mom was ready to go, go, go...

We left to take her to her massage, while Alan and I joined a birthday party.

Coming back home, it was dinner time. I had made dinner before leaving. And I also baked some cinnamon rolls, which Mom gobbled up!

Isaiah played tennis this morning, then went to tutor. He hung out with Vikki for the rest of the day.

This evening after he came back, we had family time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

54 1&2 Timothy
I started preparing for our HOP Prayer Walk on August 30th. I chose two different passages:
I Tim. 2:1-6 and II Tim. 3:1-7! Very interesting how they go together!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | CHRISTian poetry ~ by deborah ann

No comments:

Post a Comment