Saturday, August 15, 2020

Marriage Builders Family Night!

I rested most of the day...

By 2:30, we dropped Mom off for her massage, while Alan and I went to buy things for our evening get together.

We got cookies and crepes and pizzas and drinks...

We picked up the kids and Mom and went to pick up Vikki.

I had found a bowling alley that's perfect for kids. We had 28 people! It was absolutely fabulous! They allowed us to bring our own food, so each family brought things to share!

We bowled for almost 3 hours!

Mom and I did not bowl, even though Mom wanted to. My arm wasn't doing well, so I didn't want to be forcing myself to keep carrying the ball for her! We didn't get home until 10:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Andrew Murray's book, Ministry of Intercession, said, "Beware, in your prayer, above everything, of limiting God, not only by unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do. Expect unexpected things..."
Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of ...
I don't want to limit God... I want to trust Him...

Seek Him First!
GOD'S PURPOSE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL – Heavenly Treasures Ministry

3 comments:

  1. why couldnt abby get her a ball once awhile???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids were going to do other games... And Mom was very interested in eating...

    ReplyDelete