Sunday, August 16, 2020

Slow Sunday!

We all had a slow start today...

I tried to rest as much as possible...

By 2:30 we were out the door... I had to translate and the Lord sustained me!

The message was: Relying on God based on I Kings 19: 1-16! Our speaker mentioned the four R's:

Rest and rest some more
Refocus on God
Remember the basics
Restore to serve

The main point was that after a great victory, Elijah was running away and depressed! Leaders can become depressed and church needs to address the issue!

We came home and had our family time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Overcoming Discouragement 1 Kings 19: Elijah: A Discouraged Man 1 ...
This is similar to the message today!

I am staying focused on the right things... and I totally see God's care upon me. He sustains me... And the fatigue is mostly because of the pain! But I got panadol and I take it every three hours... I also use a lot of home remedies... God is good... and I know He will carry me through...

Seek Him First!
Today's Promise - Proverbs 19:21 | Jesus Calls

No comments:

Post a Comment