Monday, August 3, 2020

Typhoon Day!

The weather forecast said that it would rain... And sure enough, it started this morning.

A typhoon was passing near Taiwan, so we got a lot of rain today!

I tutored in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.

In between the morning and afternoon session, I went out for the run! It was fantastic! I broke two of my own personal best: 5:18 for one kilometer! and of course, that resulted in my fastest 5K! I was jumping and so happy for the wind and the rain... I didn't even think I was running fast!

Abby sent pictures from Penghu. They are having a great time.

Isaiah took half day off to hang out with Vikki as they got tickets for a "comic exhibition"! This evening, he had to tutor!

I'm still debating about the scooter, even though I have already 'loan out' my 50cc! Today, I rode Abby's scooter. Tomorrow I can ride Alan's...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Gloria Preciado on Twitter: "Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired ...

That ONE focus... That ONE thing I seek... Him alone... and to dwell in His presence... To be in His temple...

Singularity of focus brings clarity and purpose and meaning... But with all of life's distractions, it's not easy to live out...

So, we are invited to ask... Ask for that focus from the Lord... I know that will be one request that He longs to answer...

Seek Him First!
GOD'S PURPOSE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL – Heavenly Treasures Ministry

2 comments: