Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Still Painful...

I don't when I will be completely recovered... but it's very weird...

I walked three blocks and I came home and laid down... ha, ha, ha... I can't imagine starting back with running...

I had to tutor at 3pm and also at 5pm. I sent Alan to Costco. You know I must be in pain if I sent him there to buy food! ha, ha, ha...

I spent the day preparing for the prayer walk this Sunday and sent off my talk notes and the ppt!

This evening we had counseling... It was a very difficult session with this couple! Please pray.

Isaiah had his internship.

Abby was home and this evening had tutoring for an hour!

Alan didn't have basketball as the tournament starts tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

✿Psalm 41:3✿ the し✿rd † Nurses them when they are sick, & restores them to  health. | Healing scriptures, Scripture verses, Healing verses
I'm claiming this today! I praise my Lord who nurses me and restores my health! I believe...For He is Faithful and Trustworthy!

Seek Him First!
The Living... — Proverbs 19:21 (NIV) - Many are the plans in a... | Proverbs  19, Proverbs, Cool words

No comments:

Post a Comment