Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pain Is ALMOST ALL Gone... But Fatigue Has Come!

Yes, I slept all day... Well... I tried to sleep all day...

I got up to do a load of laundry...

I got up to make the meals...

Of course, I was up early because Mom was up early! But when she left for her Program, I went back to sleep...

I was thinking that I'd go for a treadmill walk... NO WAY!

I just wanted to sleep...

I cancelled my tutoring for tomorrow morning, which I never like to do... I still have tutoring tomorrow afternoon, but that's through skype!

I did tutor this evening... but only for an hour!

I had errands to run... but I didn't get to them!

So, the pain is almost all gone... but the fatigue has come!

Daily Lovely Insight:
Nehemiah 9:6 NLT Illustrated: "The Angels.Worship You ...
Nehemiah 9 is a very beautiful chapter... For some reason, even though I've read it many times, it spoke to me in a very real and profound way today as I meditated on how Great God is!

Seek Him First!
My Sermon Notes Journal: Many Are The Plans Proverbs 19:21 100 ...

7 comments:

  1. Yes... I'm getting over shingles... again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will learn her lesson soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shingles... and as this is my second time, Annie thinks I will be better about listening to God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time was a lot more painful... but God is gracious... instead of 3-5 weeks, I've had it for not even 12 days!

    ReplyDelete