Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Another Day of Sleep...

Wow... talking about feeling tired!

I get up and made rice and I had to lay down again... ha, ha, ha... It's just so unlike 'me'...

At 3pm, I took a quick shower and was tutoring via skype at 3:30!

Then Mom was home... I had made dinner already!

Isaiah had his internship and then went out to dinner with Vikki.

Abby went with friends to the beach and they will stay overnight there!

Alan had a meeting that took the entire afternoon!

I had complex meeting tonight, which I could barely stay awake for!

Daily Lovely Insight:

psalm 36:7 - Google Search | Psalms, Scripture quotes, Book of psalms
A beautiful verse to focus on in my time of fatigue and pain...

I am hiding, now and forever, in the shadow of His wings!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 print | Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment