Friday, August 21, 2020

Out With Alan and Tutoring...

I ventured out with Alan and Abby for brunch and then went to Carrefour!

I told Alan that it felt like running 10K just from pushing the shopping cart at Carrefour! Yes, it was exhausting!

I came home and rested before heading out to tutor!

I had the food ready for Mom... so Alan was home to help with that.

Oh... this morning, we skyped Mom Bea and got to chat with her and Alden and Gina! Fabulous!

Abby went hiking with her friends after our brunch.

Isaiah was at work all day and babysat for our neighbors who went out to celebrate their 10th Wedding Anniversary!

When I got back from tutoring, Alan and I watched Big Eyes, a true story about Margaret Keane. It was quite an interesting movie!

A friend also dropped off veggies and fruits for me. And Wilson, Ariel's nephew, made dough for me which I'm going to use to make cinnamon rolls... Not tonight, as I don't want to exhaust myself.

I have not exercised at all... maybe tomorrow...

Daily Lovely Insight:

"Let us believe that prayer is a power that is taken up by God in His rule of the world. Let us pray for our country and its rulers. Let us pray for all the rulers of the world...When God's people unite in this, they may count on their prayer effecting the unseen world more than they know. Let faith hold this fast."                                                                                 Andrew Murray, The Ministry of Intercession

1 Timothy 2:1-2 | Family Radio
Seek Him First!
proverbs19 Instagram posts - Gramho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment