Monday, August 17, 2020

God Is Good...

I pushed back my tutoring to 11am and cancelled my afternoon appointment.

After tutoring, I made an appointment and went to see the doctor. I was redirected to see the dermatologist. He looked and said, "It's almost all gone!" Praise Jesus! Yes, it's been only 8 days, but I'm over the major painful period. He still prescribed pain killers and a cream. The cream doesn't do much... but I came home, took a shower and slabbed it on!

This evening, I had NSB. I took a pain killer before going to teach. Afterwards, I met up with Abby to get some shopping done... I was wondering if I would have the strength. But truly, I felt so much better. I've been using a variety of natural remedies... lots of vitamin B and C and papaya enzyme and drinking homemade lemonade and eating cucumbers. I also made banana celery juice. I haven't had much of an appetite... but today I ate a McDonald's Signature Burger -- their new avocado burger with bacon!  My fatigue, which was due to the pain, has been getting better, since all I have been doing has been resting.

I took another pain killer at bedtime!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I Love God - Psalm 35: 1 - Plead my cause, O Lord, with... | Facebook
I have been praying a lot... crying out to God when the pain had been excruciating! And compared to what it was like 7 days ago, I can truly say, GOD HEARD AND ANSWERED. What usually would take 3-5 weeks... God poured out His mercy upon me as it has been just over a week! God is gracious! I'm not looking to go running tomorrow... but maybe I'll be able to go for a walk!

Seek Him First!
Daily Bible Verse - Proverbs 19:21 | Proverbs 19:21 There ar… | Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment