Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Smoother and Faster Ride!

I rushed off to tutor this morning, riding my 'new' 100cc scooter. This is my 'new' student who lives up on this hill... That's why I thought about getting a better scooter. And sure enough, it was great! No problem going up and no smoke when I came down! And the size still felt like my old 50cc scooter! I really like my BLUE!

Alan and I went to see the bowling place and made the reservation for 24 people. If we don't have that many, we will pay for all the lanes! It's about 250US$ for three hours! For the Marriage Builders Event in July, we paid about 300US$! So, we figured this will just be part of our monthly summer budget... Once school starts back, we will be back to our "on-line" chat time with all the couples! We plan to have one more get-together event in September!

We had wanted to get two more things done, but no time. We had to rush back home to get things ready for Mom as she gets back at 5:10 or earlier!

I went for my run this evening and it wasn't much cooler as the rain never came! I did NOT have time to go into the gym to lift weight because I had to go and pick Abby up!  I have decided NOT to join the gym as I was spending almost three hours there each time. How? Well, one class was an hour... then treadmill was an hour... and then weights!

Abby was back from Penghu. She was kind of disappointed as the gals she was with weren't very active. They didn't like the heat!

Isaiah passed his written test with a score of 100! So, hopefully, he will do just as well for the exams tomorrow! Course and Road! Then he will get his driver's license! I can't believe it! Abby will be next!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezra 1:7 | Feel The Words
Cyrus was not a follower of God, but he was used by God in amazing ways... He brought forth what Nebuchadnezzar had taken and restored them back to the Jews to bring to the Temple of God. He encouraged people to return and build the Temple. It is amazing what the Lord placed upon this 'pagan' king to do for the glory of God!

Seek Him First!
Doodling with God…Bible journaling #3 – Proverbs 19:21 ...


4 comments:

  1. JOIN and just limit yourself to one run, it is too too hot this summer to run outside, join you would love it.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to limit to just a run on the treadmill (which was what I did today) as I feel that I should get my money's worth! Ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete