Monday, August 10, 2020

Great Trip... Great Wedding...

We had a fantastic time...

We would not have been able to do this trip with my Mom around... We rode the scooters and walked and swam and it was hot!

Alan and Abby had a full day before we arrived!

Saturday was fully packed... but the highlight was the deserted beach that had warm and clean water... and it even had showers...

I ran and went in the water... but not for a swim as I didn't want my hair wet!  And we only had an hour there!

I have over 250 pictures... but they are on the cell phone...

On Sunday morning, I watched Sarah's wedding... And when they started to sing the worship song, I started to cry... It was a beautiful wedding...

We were at the airport by 10:30 so that we can return the scooters. The flight was in a twin propeller engine plane... and we were back by 12:50!

We rushed home... Jamie was fine with Mom...

We dropped everything off and got everyone in the car to head to church!

That evening after church, we had our Family Time and then Abby and I went to the store for Alan! He needed notebooks and pens for his special class!

I was so tired...

Then today, we were all up early... I did go for a run in the afternoon... I only made 9K in an hour!

I had to tutor this afternoon and NSB in the evening!

I have to be careful as I don't want to compromise my immune system! I was thinking of donating blood next week... maybe not! I think I was stressed about the care of my mom during our trip to Kinmen... I will rest more this week!

Daily Lovey Insight:

Ezra - A Prepared Heart
Years ago, Suz, Cor and I had made this one of our verses. We put our name in place of Ezra... For Lovely/Suz/Cor had prepared her heart to seek the Law of the LORD, and to do it and to teach in ... statues and judgments!

Thinking about that now, I think this has become a reality. Suz teaches God's statues and judgments in the States. Cor teaches others in Brazil and I'm here in Taiwan!

How amazing!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 The Lord Purpose That Prevails Powerpoint Church ...

3 comments:

  1. I just viewed the pictures of the wedding and they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU NEED TO REST !!!! CANNOT GET SICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... too late now... ha, ha, ha... but I'm resting...

    ReplyDelete