Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Taking the Time to REST!

I woke up this morning and prepared the meal for our Bible study group! Ariel's nephew also made homemade pizzas!

The study was about the Harsh Tongue. We had a marvelous discussion!

I had to rush home and switch gears as I had tutoring at 1:30.

It was a total downpour. I had to use three raincoats!

I was a little late and we didn't finish our lesson as she had to go to her doctor's appointment. We only finished two books. I was hoping to finish three! And her school will start back on Thursday! She told me some of her classmates finished five books on the Honors Reading List this summer!

I rode home and tried to rest, but there was meal prep for Mom!

I was thinking about going out for a walk, but after Mom went to bed, I crashed on the sofa and was fast asleep! I don't think anything could have woken me up! I tried getting up twice, but went right back to sleep!

Alan was at his overseers meeting.

Isaiah and Abby were tutoring via an on line app!

I finally got up and took a shower!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 46:1-3 | Psalms, Psalm 46, Psalm 46 1 3
I'm clinging to this promise! God, you are my refuge and strength. You are forever with me! You will carry me through!

Seek Him First!
Lily's Education4you.online on Twitter: "Many are the plans in a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment