Saturday, August 29, 2020

First Run in Three Weeks!

Yes, it's true... I went out this morning... wondering how far I can go...

I ran for 5 km... and had to stop, walk, and run again. Total, I got through 7.7 km! It was a hot morning... so if it was a bit cooler, maybe I could have gone longer. But I definitely can tell that I am still in the 'recovery' mode!

I came back and took a quick shower and we were on our way out the door... Alan and the kids went to the game. I took Mom to her massage. While she was getting the massage, I walked around the area.

After the massage, we headed back up the mountain to pick up Alan and the kids. They won! So... one more game tomorrow...

On the way home, we stopped at a take out place and ordered about 12US$ worth of things. I had rice and veggies already. These were just extras!

Abby went to a friendship game. Alan and Isaiah took a 'nap'. I did another load of laundry because Alan needs his uniform for tomorrow. Yes, I've done a load a day for the past three days!

Family Time... and we also watched TV.

Daily Lovely Insight:

May 29: 2 Corinthians 3:17 | KCIS 630

There are times when I feel stuck... and this verse helped me realize that it's the presence of the Lord, it's the Lord's Spirit, that is where we experience a true sense of freedom. We are never 'stuck'.

Seek Him First!
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD  that will stand. Proverbs 19:21 | Proverbs 19, Quotes to live by, Proverbs

3 comments:

  1. Lovely INSIGHT REST MORE LISTEN TO HIM WHEN HE SPEAKS< REST REST REST REST AND REST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that my legs are sore... ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should after three weeks off, take a easy

    ReplyDelete