Friday, August 28, 2020

Winning Streak!

Alan's team has been blowing away all the competition! So, yes, they've won all three of their games and are in the championship now!

I ran errands today... but I didn't try to walk to get them done. I rode my scooter.

This afternoon, I had tutoring and it was very enjoyable.

Isaiah finished his last day of his internship and Abby went out with friends this afternoon! She went to cheer Alan on!

This evening I watched two episodes of Diagnosis Murder! I love old murder mysterious! I found them on YouTube. They are not the best quality, but the positive thing is NO COMMERCIALS!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of Week: Romans 8:13 - philressler.com
This verse holds such powerful truth! We need to live according to the Spirit then we will put to death the deeds of the flesh! We will choose to put to death those deeds that are not pleasing to God. There is no other way! Only as we live according to the Spirit!

Seek Him First!
My Sermon Notes Journal: Many Are The Plans Proverbs 19:21 100 Days to  Record, Remember, and Reflect Large Scripture Notebook Prayer Requests Pink  & White Roses by NOT A BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment