Thursday, August 6, 2020

Isaiah Passed!

We now have another driver in the family... by the end of August, Abby should also pass!

Isaiah passed with flying colors. After our return from Kinmen, Alan will take him on the road for a few more practices and I think he is good to go...

It was a tremendously hot day... so I went for a run in the gym... Going for an hour on a treadmill is so boring... but at least I was indoors with AC!

Oh... this morning I had to tutor... And I started late because Abby was also tutoring! I think Abby enjoyed her new job!

When I finished, Alan and I went and got our wifi upgraded! He had to go as our phone account is in his name!

We also paid our cell phone bill and picked up my Sketchers sandals that are so beautifully fixed! I also withdrew money for our trip this weekend! And the kids' scholarship money came in... YIPPY!

My afternoon tutoring changed to tomorrow morning! Isaiah and I are leaving on the last flight as he has his internship and I have to get everything ready for Mom! Her clothes, her meals, etc.

So... with no tutoring, I went to the gym!

I rushed home and got Mom's dinner ready! Before she went to bed, I had to clean her ears! Oh... no wonder she couldn't hear!

Alan had basketball.

Abby went for a massage and then had her nails done!

Isaiah had tutoring this evening!

When Alan came home, we watched TV!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, & 2 Chronicles
2 Chronicles 29:5 And said to them, Hear me, you Levites, sanctify ...
This is what's needed for revival!

The phrases 'carry the uncleanness out from the holy place' and 'purify ourselves' just jumped out at me!
Seek Him First!
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment