Sunday, August 2, 2020

Time to Catch Up on Everything!

We were up early... as usual...

Abby had to pack. I laid out her clothes and things, and I left her to pack her other items! When she arrived, she found out, she didn't pack any 'essentials'... Maybe when they go to a night market, she can buy some!

Isaiah went to practice again...

I went and ran errands... as Alan was home with Mom.

When I got back, everyone was asleep!

So, I went and rested as well...

Church at 2:30! And I cleaned out my scooter and dropped it off at church for this couple to use. I am now in search of a scooter!

This evening I was going to go and do some weights, but Alan and I decided just to hang out at home as friends came over to see our new kitchen. They are the people staying at our old house. They have recently bought their own place! And they plan to do some simple remodeling and will move out by the first week of September! The couple who is using my scooter will move in when they move out! Hilarious! God worked everything out!

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Chronicles 32: 7-8 | Bible promises, Prayers for my sister ...
Michael W. Smith has a song, Surrounded and here are the lyrics:

It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You

That's the truth! 

We are surrounded by God and there is a greater power with us that we often don't acknowledge or live as it is a reality! Do not be afraid or discouraged!

Tonight as we were at the service, we had a newcomer. During the song, the words "sacrifice of a broken heart" came up and I felt the Lord asked me to go and pray with her. So, during the Lord's Supper, she seemed hesitant, even though she is a believer. After encouraging her, I sat next to her and prayed with her. And she began crying. Then later in the evening a young man was playing the piano. I went up to him and spoke words of encouragement. And as I started to talk, he looked like he was about to cry. The Lord was working in his heart. I hope he will join the worship team. 

Seek Him First!
GOD'S PURPOSE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL – Heavenly Treasures Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment