Friday, September 1, 2017

Big Purchases!

I had a 'free' day, meaning I had no appointments and no tutoring!

In the morning, Isaiah and I filled out the stuff from his college packet and tried to figure out his class schedule for his first semester at SooChow University. We had a few questions and called the Soochow English Department Office, only to find out that they are still on their summer schedule, which meant they only work from Monday to Thursday! I'll have to call on Monday!

In the afternoon, we headed out to Costco. I needed to get new tires... and that was my first big purchase -- almost 600US$ for 4 top name brand tires.  Then we bought POPCORN! Yes, 44 bags of popcorn. We eat about two a night as we watch TV.  The next two splurges -- Kirkland hot dogs and 'organic' eggs...

Isaiah and I ate lunch there... a late lunch as it was already 3:30!

I worked on two new talks for the rest of the afternoon before we headed out to pick up Abby. We then went to the church to drop off all the stuff I still had in my car! It was so nice to get rid of everything. It was raining... and tomorrow is the big event. The rain cooled down the weather but for tomorrow's church sponsored flea market, we need nice weather to attract as many people as possible.

I'm going to be bed early as it's going to be a long day tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 62: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment