Friday, September 8, 2017

A Prep Day!

I set aside today to prepare messages as I did not have to go out to tutor!

I didn't even go for my morning walk as Abby said that on Fridays she no longer needs to get to school before 7:30! This is a new thing... she just needs to get to school by 8am. So, by the time I dropped her off... the heat was already way too much for a walk outdoors!

I headed back home and planted myself in front of the computer and worked, taking only 10 minute breaks after 90 minutes of working!

I got a lot done -- praise the Lord!

In the afternoon, Isaiah went to his ortho appointment. Good news -- he will be taking his braces off in two weeks! Amazing! So, he will start his first week of college and the next week -- he'll have no braces! What a new start for him!

I went to the library and got things copied off... I also took an hour in the afternoon and went through my t-shirts and the books in our study! My goal was to give five t-shirts and five books away! I try to evaluate all the stuff I have on a regular basis!

As soon as Isaiah and I got back, it started to pour! And it rained for more than 5 minutes! YIPPY! It made the afternoon very muggy... but I know it will help to cool down this heat...

This evening, Isaiah went to the worship team fellowship time, while Abby and I went for a bike ride... I was contemplating a run in the rain, but Abby is not keen on running...

Oh... as for my prep of messages... I got Luke 9 finished and am about 70% finished with Luke 12! I also sent off this week's message on Luke 7, including the power point file!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment