Saturday, September 23, 2017

Inferno HOT!

Just when I thought summer was over... we have a day like today!

UNBEARABLE!

The heat was intense...

I tutored in the morning...

In the afternoon at around one, Alan was trying to take a nap... I was trying to rest... and we just could not.

I got up and did housework! Alan went to rest in Abby's room... it was the only room that had a little bit of a breeze.

I made a chicken cheese and bean dip for a party with my co-workers from Ming Chuan. Even though I don't teach there anymore, they invite me every year! It sure was good to see them and again, I was so glad that I retired!

In the evening, we went to Costco to pick up a few items... After getting back, Alan and Isaiah stayed home to watch a movie, while Abby and I went out for an evening walk. It was still tremendously hot.

Oh... big news... Isaiah got his braces off! Wow... finally... AND, I finished my talks for tomorrow... and the two ppt files...

YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65: 12

2 comments: