Saturday, September 30, 2017

Lots to Do... Lots Got Done!

I started this morning with cooking for the Couples Group which was meeting at our house this evening.

Then after calling my mom, I took off to drop off something to bless this couple. They live on the other side of Taipei, but I just wanted them to know that I was praying for them. I was hoping that the day wasn't that hot... but it was...

After seeing them, I went to scooter around this one particular area that I have been looking to buy... It has been 'weird' as almost every apartment that I have shown an interest in has sold... I don't have too many more days as I can't make an offer on anything after 10/3. I leave for 10 days on 10/23!

I got back by 1pm, and Alan and Isaiah were home already. I took the time to make another dish before I went out for a short bike ride. Yes, it was still steaming hot...

We had dinner at 6pm and two couples came over. It was just a great time to hang out.

Abby and I went for a short stroll this evening... and the weather was not any cooler...

By the time we got back, Alan was already asleep... he has a tennis tournament all day tomorrow!

Abby, Isaiah and I watched the TV series, Arrow...

I washed all the dishes and pots and pans and put everything away... My talk was finished. My ppt file emailed...

Sleep will come fast...

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 66: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment