Friday, September 29, 2017

God Is Bringing Healing!

The pain was excruciating last night... but this morning, I woke up with some use of my hand...

And throughout the day, I knew Jesus was healing me.

By 4pm, I was able to ride my scooter without shearing pain!

And now, I'm typing... without pain!

I can only say PRAISE THE LORD... THANK YOU JESUS!

I don't take anything... Prayer is powerful!... I just want to go to God first...

Some people thought it was carpel tunnel... I read up on that... and this is not that...

Thank you as I know many people were praying for me...

Tomorrow is a work day... so that we can have a four day weekend for 10/10...

I have a lot planned for tomorrow... I hope I can have the time to exercise... It rained today and the temperature did drop... even just a little...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 66: 5


1 comment:

  1. The underlying theory is that if pressure is applied to a specific reflex area, it affects the organ represented. Reiki

    ReplyDelete