Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Hand! My Day!

I woke up and found that I had no strength in my right thumb or index finger! In fact, it hurts to use my hand! Oh no...

Then my tenant in my Danhsui house sent me a message... Now I already charge her very little rent (about 130US$ a month) and in the past two months, I've paid for the AC units to be replaced, the refrigerator to be fixed and now, the bathroom sink! Someone told me that I should have told her that all repairs under 5000NT$ should be paid by her since the rent is so low. But I just can't do that! Anyhow, with no right hand... riding the scooter was very difficult...

Alan had the day off so he drove me there...  The guy we found was fantastic. he arrived on time, had the problem fixed in 30 minutes and charged 500NT$! We drove back and I was able to rest before going to tutor.

This evening I had double booked...only because James didn't have time tomorrow night... So he wanted to treat us to dinner tonight. I had a church Finance Meeting... So, I went to the finance meeting and left early. It was nice to see James... He will be leaving on Saturday.

My hand did not get any better. Even now, as I type this, I am icing my hand and arm. It is very painful to move even just to type! I'm praying... And if you are reading this, please say a prayer for healing!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 66:4

No comments:

Post a Comment