Thursday, September 21, 2017

Unbelievable!

Housing prices in Taipei I thought were going down... but I've seen no downward turn...

I've been looking at possible places to buy and have made several offers... and I've been turned down!

This evening at our complex meeting, I heard of another place in our community that's for sale!

The listed price is NT$570,000 per ping! People in the States don't use 'ping'... So... our place is 45 ping, which includes the parking and public area.  That would mean that our house would be about 25 million NT$! CRAZY! One of the members of our complex said, "Why don't you buy that apartment? It has a great view!" That house is smaller and would be about 500,000US$! My sister and brothers would never want to retire here! My brother in law needs waves. My brother, Eddie, needs enough land to raise horses. My brother, James... hum? Maybe James would want to live here!

But unbelievable!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment