Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Salad/Fruit and Hot Dogs

Only a few more days and Alan will be home...

Our food bill will change drastically!

While he has been gone, our frig has looked quite empty! This week is salad week... so we are stocked up on lettuce and cucumber!  And yes, I bought hot dogs from Costco...

Last week we were on a fruit diet -- bananas, dragon fruit, apples...

I do bake my own bread... for the kids' breakfast, plus I have small groups coming to our house (so, I did make a big pan of veggie/cheese quiche)!

In preparation for Alan's return, I have already stocked the freezer with meat and fish!

But then when he feels this heat... he might be on our salad/fruit and hot dogs diet... Really, we have no appetite (unless we're sitting in an air conditioned restaurant)!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment