Tuesday, September 12, 2017

No Time to Eat!

I didn't think it would be such a run-around day, but that was what happened!

After dropping Abby off, I was home to get Isaiah up as he was off to his freshmen's week of activities. He wanted me to meet up with him at 1:30 before his physical in case they needed any other document! It turned out that he can waive two freshmen classes because of his high TOEIC score. So, having him take the test was definitely not a waste of money!

Alan got busy with watching the Chargers game... (they lost!) while I went off to run errands and to look for 2018 calendar (found the date book fillers) and some birthday gifts (did not find what I wanted!) I also had a packet of things to copy and books to return at the library. Because of the coming typhoon, the weather was extremely hot!

I came back just before 1 and had to eat something as I was really hungry!

We got to Soochow right on time! But Isaiah's group was not yet ready for their physical. I asked and he had all the necessary document.  We had things to drop off at Alan's office, so we stayed there (and he had AC) until 3:30.

I had to tutor at 5:30. So, I got my stuff ready and after a quick power nap, headed off. Tutoring went well... and I was again off, looking for delicious fruit for our shakes and salads!

Abby had to be picked up at 8pm. I got home at 7:45 and asked Alan to go and pick her up. I just wanted to sit and eat something... plus get all the fruit cut up!

Abby came home and didn't want to go for a walk... She was tired...

And so was I.

So, after I finish blogging, I'm going to take a shower, worked on my talks for an hour and head off to bed!

Oh... a typhoon is set to blow through tomorrow... but I don't think it will be bad... so all activities and school will not be cancelled!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 64:2

No comments:

Post a Comment