Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Too Hot & Too Tired!

The title says it all... that's how I would describe today!

Here I was thinking that fall had started... but by today's heat... NOT YET!

Bible study in the morning and I had prepared a feast... homemade mac & cheese, fish patties, salads and homemade bread!

We ended late and I was off to another appointment...

Tutoring this evening... and then ran a few errands... including buying 15US$ worth of fruit as the kids were complaining that now Dad is home, we haven't filled our refrigerator up with fruit. They missed it... ha, ha, ha... So, I bought four different kinds of fruit -- red/white dragon fruit, yellow watermelon, peaches and pears! What a feast!

Abby went to cram school and Alan had his evening classes.

I spent the rest of the evening working on my talks... No time to run or even go for a walk --

TOO HOT & TOO TIRED!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65:7

No comments:

Post a Comment