Monday, September 11, 2017

Freshmen Week & Other Things

This morning started a bit too early as I did not sleep well. My throat was bothering me all night! And I got up five times to pee as it was so hot that I drank tons of water!

After dropping Abby off, I started working on putting away all the food stuff that Alan brought back. Before I finished, it was time to drive downtown to drop Isaiah off for the start of FRESHMEN WEEK. Unlike Ming Chuan University, the campus looked so calm... There weren't students lined up all along the entrance of the school... There weren't a line of cars or busses pulling in... There weren't crowds of people walking in... Isaiah came back and said that perhaps not every freshmen came! He got roped into signing up for the English basketball team.

Alan came back from playing tennis and started listening to a football game! He proceeded to spend the day working on the computer. He bought an external drive and an iCloud something...

I had to tutor in the afternoon... but before that, I put away the food and the suitcase! It was a miracle! The only great thing is that the food stuff will all be gone... all too soon... I can again stock up in October when I go back!

I did not go for a walk... No exercise at all... I was too tired as I think I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night!

Alan pushed through and went to bed at around 10... Abby came home from cram school at around 10:30!

As Irma is blowing through Florida, Taiwan is set to have a typhoon blow through starting on Wednesday! Isaiah is supposedly going on an overnight trip starting on Friday... Hum? Interesting week this is going to be...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 64:1

No comments:

Post a Comment