Friday, September 15, 2017

A Date!

We were going to head out to Danhsui as the refrigerator there in our rental property is not working. I called the LG repairman and he was scheduled to be there between 12-3. I called him this morning to confirm. He said, No problem!

At around 10:30, just before we were set to leave, the guy called me back. He can't make it today. How about tomorrow afternoon? I said to him, I thought you didn't work on Saturday. His reply, Well, I'm not going to get everything done today, so I'll have to work on Saturday!

What a miracle!

Alan and I were able to have our usual Friday Date... lunch at a nice restaurant and sit and chat and catch up!

I had to tutor at 4pm, but it's been over three months since we've had a date... Well... we did have that 'date' at the airport when I arrived back from the States and he was leaving to go to the States...

God orchestrated everything out so perfectly!

Oh as for my recovery... I feel much much better! There is some soreness... but overall, I'm doing well. I would not go for a 10km run... not yet... maybe next week... plus, the weather has turned HOT again!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65:2

No comments:

Post a Comment