Sunday, September 17, 2017

Is Fall On The Way?!?!?!

Today was our HOP third prayer walk... and I knew the weather would be perfect...

At 5:15 when I finished the teaching part, the congregation went out... and it was indeed cooler and with a slight breeze!

I had invited Cindy who shared about praying for Unreached People Groups... There is such a need to pray, pray and pray some more...

For Love Feast, we had pizzas... and the evening was just fabulous!

Abby and I went for a walk after we got home and I dropped off a freshly baked loaf of bread and some homemade cookies to the fire department guys who helped patch up my head on Wednesday... I wanted to bless them in Jesus' name.

So... the evening continued to be nice and cool... I think we will sleep well tonight... and hopefully, this cooler weather will continue.

Maybe Fall is on its way...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment