Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fixing Up the Danhsui House

Alan and I drove off to Danhsui as we were meeting the refrigerator repairman!

We got there at 11:05 and the doorbell rang at 11:15!

While the repairman and his apprentice worked on the refrigerator, Alan and I helped our tenant switch furniture. After the furniture was switched, Alan took a nap while I cleaned and organized things for her.

The repair was successful! Praise the Lord! They were finished by 12:25! And Alan was hungry. So, we had time for lunch and a drive around Danhsui.

They are building a new MRT line and we were quite impressed with how much progress has been made!

It was just such a blessing to have another spontaneous date with Alan!

We got back by 4pm and I got things ready as I needed to head off to tutor!

Isaiah lined and he got the Pronunciation Class. He had to 'pretend' that he had really poor English pronunciation so that the teacher will let him in the class! Ha, ha, ha... He also had French which he is enjoying... He practiced with the Freshmen Basketball team, tutored and got back home by 7pm. He decided not to join the evening tennis practice, which was optional! Next week -- it will be mandatory tennis practice!

I did not have any time to work on my talks... I have one finished, but not the one for the morning Chinese service! That's the more difficult one... please pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment