Thursday, September 14, 2017

My Recovery!

Last night because of the way I was feeling, I thought I wouldn't even be able to walk today!

But praise Jesus! There were so many people praying for me... and the Lord came through.

First of all, I was able to sleep. My head did not give me too much trouble and I didn't bleed!

I ace bandaged my butt with an ice pack and slept very nicely!

This morning when I woke up, I felt amazingly good.

The soreness around my butt was gone! There is a bruise coming up... might be quite a big bruise!

The bump on my head was still there, but not much pain.

Now, my neck muscles are extremely sore... so weird... If I press the muscles are my neck... very sore. So, I had to put patches all around that area and it's slightly difficult to move my head in all directions.

I felt so good that I actually went for a walk at the River Park. It was again the perfect weather, but I controlled myself and did not go for a run! The walk was enough!

A dear sister dropped off a tube of ointment for the cut on my head.

Another sister dropped off a massager which she said will help the soreness around my butt. I have yet to try it!

Hopefully, after another night of sleep, I will wake up completely healed!  Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65:1

No comments:

Post a Comment