Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Busy Day!

I went out to attend the Back to School Day... while Alan dropped Abby off...

It was a bit of a waste of time, except that the teacher received the scores from Abby's first practice tests. She did a lot better than she had thought... getting a total of 48 out of 75. (Isaiah got 47 on his first practice tests last year!)  We are extremely pleased... She now knows what she can do to improve. Her Science and Math scores were the lowest!

I then scootered all the way out to Danhsui in the HEAT!  The refrigerator repair man was set to meet me after 1pm.

I bought a lunch box and just after finishing it, the door bell rang. He had arrived. He fixed it... but discovered another problem... which another guy will have to come to get the job done. The total cost -- 130US$! It was a bit more than I had wanted to pay, but it beats buying a new one! (Which would have cost 400US$... and the frig is only three years old!)

I scootered back and worked on my Bible study before heading out to pick up Abby.

We went out for a walk and while on our walk, Isaiah called... he was heading back on the bus... and would be back at Soochow in 15 minutes!

I quickly made a stop at the newly opened World Gym for a free 14 day passed... They wouldn't give me one. I had to come before 9/14, which was where I was headed when I slipped and cracked my skull! Oh well...

On the way to pick up Isaiah, I saw a scooter accident. At the next red light, I called 119... Hopefully, the two people weren't too badly hurt...

Alan was at the camp meeting all day (this was a refreshing time for pastors and church leaders).

Tonight... we were all home... What a nice way to end a very busy day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 65:3

No comments:

Post a Comment