Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Eagle Has Landed!

The kids and I decided to drive out to the international airport to pick Alan up...

It was so nice to see him.

We came home and unpacked -- all of us helping, which made the task very easy and fast! Of course, I have another 3 hours of cleaning and sorting as I will have to put away the suitcase and carry on. And by putting away, it's an art to get the suitcase and things back into the very limited storage space that we have. I will also have to put what I've gathered to bring back into the suitcase and carry-on! I also have to find a way to put away the 20 boxes of cereal that he brought back.

We all liked the gifts that people bestowed upon us! What a wonderful surprise!

We went to church after resting for about 30 minutes. Alan pushed through and finally went to bed at 9pm.

Tomorrow is Isaiah's week of Freshmen activities. Alan will probably take the time to rest... Abby has school and cram, her usual Mondays!

It's so nice to have Alan back! And yes, it's hot... He will probably go and play tennis... early in the morning!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment