Monday, September 4, 2017

Getting Hot Again!

The clouds were gone and the heat returned!

I tried to give myself time to rest today. But as usual... there were lots to do!

A dear brother that has an import company gave me boxes of their expired mint tea... so delicious... He can't sell them but he can give them away. So, I went to deliver them to like-minded people, who would not reject expired mint tea bags from Greece! I'm going to bring some back to the States. I think my sister and mother in law would also enjoy them.

I spent a good amount of time working on a few more talks... and then went to tutor this afternoon.

Abby was at school and Isaiah had another free day... He spent it working on a mini movie recapturing his relationship with his GF these past 7 months...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63:3


No comments:

Post a Comment