Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Continuation from Yesterday

I must update you on the royal mess...

First of all... the cell phone was weird because the old phone still had our friend's sim card in it. That's why it was showing as Chung Hwa Telecom!

Secondly, Alan is getting back his contact on LINE app and had to ask all his 'people' to invite him back into the different chat groups.

Thirdly, one group that was quite concerned and called was Nanhu PTA chairperson... she was like, What's going on? You have to be a part of this year's PTA... we need you to help get people to donate money... ha, ha, ha... That was one group I was glad to 'lose' when Alan's LINE app went berserk. But since they called, I now have to go on two Saturday mornings in September for MEETINGS!

Abby was so upset with herself... but she really did such a great job. I love my 'new' phone. The battery works... I get all the messages... Alan wrote Abby a message to encourage her! She was really beating herself up because Alan sounded so disappointed on the phone last night when we talked to him! She really loves her daddy... and would never do anything to upset him! Such a sweet daughter! Indeed her name is Abigail!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 62:11

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that... He really does not know how to do it... and didn't want to take the time to try!

    ReplyDelete